Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Wonder Kid named Shreyas...

He can recognize the difference between two tamil songs. He changes songs on the player to his favorite ones. He can dance to the tunes. He can say Baa Baa Black sheep. He greets people with a handshake. He explores the world around him. He observes everything around him with a purpose. He understands what people ask him to do. He loves to laugh. He loves people who laugh.

Ok!! I know what u think. Everyone does this. So what is the big deal??? Hang on people… Cos Shreyas @ Appu kuttan… is just one year old. Barely a few days have passed after his first ever birthday. Want a proof?? Here I am posting a picture. I have the video too. But I need a way to put that up on this page now.


Shreyas,doing his dance along with his sis, Smrithi.


This guy is gonna make it big. He is so smart cute n perfectly adorable. One thing that made me sit right and take notice of him was coz of this – He has a small chair for him which he can climb onto. But the other day, he wanted to climb onto the bigger chair which was next to me. He tried twice but couldn’t succeed. So I helped him get on it. But he climbed down quickly and gave a long look at the chair for two mins. Then He dragged the smaller one near the big one, climbed on it with ease and he climbed onto the bigger one. I was totally bedazzled at this wonder kid.

Shreyas and the two chairs behind him. He climbed down seeing me taking the mobile out!!!

I don’t know whether I am right or wrong.. I never find all kids cute. Only some of them and those kids always have something in them. He is one of that kind. I have never seen a one year old kid to behave the way he does. I was so amazed to see him. Still cant get the actions he does out of my head. I know I am sounding big here but U got to see it to believe it. Love u Appu Kutta!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Divya SAGT...

I dunno whether it's a fact tht today's kids are so smart, or tht we notice only such ones...
I've seen a coupla kids, intelligent beyond their ages as u've mentioned...and i always wondered what i 've said above...
This was the party u were talkin about the other day na..?

10:05 AM  
Blogger KD SAGT...

Precocicous child huh! This ability to manipulate things at a very early age seems remarkable to us and so we wonder whether we are seeing things. May be this kid has something in him, the ability to grasp things by observing. Another child prodigy in the making!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Arjun.C.N SAGT...

@DB - Yeah this was the party I was talking about.I guess the 8 feet to 16 feet rules goes well in this regard. Smart Kids are smart cos the Smart Parents!!! Also the kinda exposure they get - its certainly more than what we got earlier...

@KD - He is more than a prodigy. I will make sure that he is not another ordinary Guy this world has seen!!!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home