Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Awesome!!!!


It was 1215pm. I was getting restless after sitting in the Bengaluru airport for more than 45 mins. Finally the boarding calls came. I was so eager to get into the plane and doze off. Then the slow and long airport shuttle ride to the plane passed.
I was standing in the line to board inside. That was when i noticed it!!!

It was standing there,like a beast!!! a huge metal beast waiting to pounce anytime. I was rendered speechless. I quickly moved out of the line and admired the looks. I dont know when i would get to see it the next time. It was awesome. But sadly I was not allowed to take a photograph.

I know... to break the suspense.. I saw one of the worlds most advanced tactical fighter planes. The Sukhoi 30 MKI. Complete with the canard foreplanes and the thrust vector controlled nozzles. I ran inside to get a good view before my flight took off. I saw it an almost all possible angles. Left Right Centre and Top.

It was standing right in front of the DRDO Test Facility Hangar.For those who are crazy about planes.. this is a boon!!! Not many people get to see the Su30MKI right in front. The stooping cockpit.. the huge forward tilted engine intakes.. the HUGE swept wings... it looked awesome!!!

I am still inside that stupor of seeing one of my fav planes on earth. The last time I saw a fighter was in Sulur Airforce base very long time ago. It was the F-14 Tomcat which had landed there for some repair work or something from the USS Carrier off the Indian Coast and the Mig 21 inside the enormous hangar there.

Anyways me caught up with too much work. I have to post about my BLR trip. The long awaited meet with my school guys after 8 long years!!! It rocked!!!

hope to post it soon. Adios!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home