Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tagged yet again!!!

The rules of the game:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

My perfect lover ....(no particular order..)

This is a real unfamiliar territory… meaning I am not completely at home when I write this. Though I have had my own preferences and dreams about my Life Partner, I never really intend to stick to those. Coz I know when it has to happen it will happen n even I cant stop myself from falling into it with someone completely different from my dream.

But in general – all I need at EOD is some one who can understand, tolerate and like me all her life. Nothing more, Nothing less.

So DB… I cant write 8 points but if u ask me to write how I want my LP to… I can write but it will be materialistic and highly IDEAL. So I am not doing it… Sorry about it…

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Divya SAGT...

Hi arjun...
Good job..
U've given THE basic and the MOST importrant requirement...gut getan.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Arjun.C.N SAGT...

Hey DB..

i am yet to finalise on the preferences. Thinking hard on it... when i finish it i will post it...

Danke!!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home