Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Height of what>????

I dont know the term... HEIGHT OF ------- ??????
the possibilities are...
1.Laziness
2.Boredom
3.XXXXX
4.YYYYYYYY...

The following lines will stand by for my statement...

The list of movies I watched in the last 7 days...

Crash
The Butterfly Effect
As far as my feet will carry me - German Movie
Identity
Twisted
Monster's Ball
A Lot like Love
Scarface
Majaa
Transporter 2
The last Ride
Wrong Turn
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions - all 3 on one day. S gave it to me as a bday gift.
Air Rage 777
Swordfish
The Machinist
One Fine day

Books I read in the past 14 days:

Bourne Ultimatum
One Night @ Call Center
2 THE WEEK'S
2 THE OUTLOOK's
I ran out of books... i'm buying one today!! someone suggest me a good one...

TV:

All cricket Matches...
All Jeff Corwin's
All Friends...
All crap movies...

OMG... I am SO JOBLESS!!!! I better get finish the system test cases today... i dont want to get fired!!!Adios!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tyagarajan S SAGT...

dude thats too many movies for a week...by the way got placed in hll for summers...;))

10:05 AM  
Blogger Arjun.C.N SAGT...

Wow!! Congrats da... where is the posting??

Yeah now mns is in shifts for so many of them due to space crunch..

so literally 7-2 mean i work only for half a day... too much time to be wasted... and u know i dont sleep... so no other choice can be better than watching the movies...

onnly problem is the cost and the effort consumed for this... but thats ok...

what happened to your phone???

6:27 PM  
Blogger KD SAGT...

So, there is another person on this planet who can waste time as much as I do...

If you like Corwin, you must try watching Attenborough Presents (David Attenborough and I personaly rate him to be the best TV show host...). Saturdays-7.00 to 8.00

12:46 AM  
Blogger Arjun.C.N SAGT...

Hi KD...

Thanks.. i'll def try to watch that show..

i am not sure about you wasting time as much as me... i dont think so...

hows your application process gonig on???

6:35 PM  
Blogger KD SAGT...

You have no idea about the kinda of time I waste... I kill time...

My application process is going pretty well. Almost done with it and only the financial documents part is left out. So free for a while and am gonna go for 3 films today...(am catching up on all the films that I missed so far)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home